woohoo
Cant wait
The address is
31 ennis rd
north oxford, ma
This is the web site for it
www.bostonpoultryexpo.com
For the show Open to the public from 9 am to closeing

For sellers there will be a fee, it does not state how much but last time it was a $10.00 ( I do not know what it is now)
If setting up to sell i would recomend start getting there at 8am

Last edited:
I am thinking about going to this one. My daughter goes to Simmons College so it would be a perfect weekend to visit her on Saturday and go to the show on Sunday.

Quote:
Whatcha bringing to sell??

I can't believe I asked that.

Me either
big_smile.png

Lots of Runner Ducks, have a Judge that is going to help Sarah go through them. Some Pigeons, White OE, Faverolle males, LF Silver Spangled Hamburgs, Modern Males, not sure what else, got to go through them in the next couple of weeks.

Quote:
Whatcha bringing to sell??

I can't believe I asked that.

Me either
big_smile.png

Lots of Runner Ducks, have a Judge that is going to help Sarah go through them. Some Pigeons, White OE, Faverolle males, LF Silver Spangled Hamburgs, Modern Males, not sure what else, got to go through them in the next couple of weeks.

Holy crow! Im bringing my 4 D'uccles, Old English, and my brother is bringing his two buff orps and two production reds as well as his showmanship bird! Did you guys go to little rhodys?

Quote:
Me either
big_smile.png

Holy crow! Im bringing my 4 D'uccles, Old English, and my brother is bringing his two buff orps and two production reds as well as his showmanship bird! Did you guys go to little rhodys?

For Show birds, she will have Runners, Silkies, Cornish (if she is back in condition), Modern Game, Pigeons, LF RIR, plus I'm sure a few others
smile.png
Good thing we have a full size Van. Need to invest in a small cargo trailer next.

Yes, we were at Little Rhody. Were you there??

Back
Top Bottom