Tallahassee, FL

hens2011

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
Anyone from Tallahassee? I live in the county but have an HOA and would love to have three pet hens in my backyard. Anyone else live in Leon County that also has an HOA that allows pet hens?

Hi,
I live about an hour from you in Blountstown. I guess each HOA would have their own rules? Glad I don't have to deal with that out here. Good luck!
sharon

I had two Rhode Island red hens. One died and I need to find a good home for the loney girl. She is an egg layer and her name is Zoe. We are moving and don't want to move the hen house. Free hen house and chicken to good home. There is a run too. 205-482-2329. I live in Leon county.

I am also looking for hens! If anyone lives near by and needs to find a home for their laying hens, I have plenty of space and the girls would have a loving family here! I am not in Tallahassee but Lamont, near Perry.

I believe that your HOA would have paperwork letting you know what is allowed and not allowed. Most HOA's if you are in a rural area would at least allow you to have Hens, but probably not Roosters (due to the noise.) You should be able to check your HOA guidelines to find out what is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom