Funny chicken stories

<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3

Songster
8 Years
Sep 24, 2011
Jacksonville N.C
I think chickens are funney, and the stuff that we do with them is funney. I would like to hear your stories that is why I decided to start this thread.
smile.png
So heres one of my stories. I was on the couch one day with my roo and was going to paint my nails... my roo was just standing there sooo nicley so he kept still and his nails got painted
gig.gif
. His name is SUGIE, he has HOT PINK nails, and blue ears that look like EAR-RINGS.
gig.gif
lau.gif

Heres the pics
107523_hpim3605.jpg

107523_hpim3612.jpg

107523_hpim3613.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahahahah!! That's hilarious!! Hmmm....

Well, one is in the mornings, Elvis, my banty roo, jumps on top of the nest boxes to get in front of the window screen, and sings his little heart out to all the world to hear. He dances in front of the window too!! I suppose I picked the perfect name for him!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

N.C chicken Owner :

Thanks !
big_smile.png
I Can't wait to hear your stories.
thumbsup.gif
Elvis lol great name for him
lau.gif

Thanks!!
lol.png

Last summer my younger cousin Brett came to our house, and was eager to see the chickens
clap.gif
so I took funkey out
D.gif
, some back ground on Brett is that he loves to and is good at catching bugs, that chicken relized this
droolin.gif
and followed him around the yard
wee.gif
until I put him up. Ah Summer Memmories
cool.png

Funkey
107523_hpim3617.jpg

The other day my americana hen flew out of our chicken pen. We were just trying it out the the new pen. And our dog FilFil caught that hen. FilFil our dog then put two paws on Cana our hen that flew away. Right when I ran to put Cana into the chicken coop. My dog started licking cana. At the end our dog was a hero that the good Side. And the bad side was FilFil our dog started licking Cana right when I got there to retrieve our hen. That was a weird day! ( FilFil the our dog ) (Cana is one of our five hens) thank you:yuckyuck

Last edited:
One, from today.....Elvis, the bantie roo, was trying to mount on a pullet bigger than he is........he had to flap his wings just to say on top of her, and once he found his correct position, he forgot what to do!! lol
lol.png
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Our SS roo with no tail, Bobby, developed an early interest in the ladies. He tried to do the deed with a hen who was twice as big as him. It reminded me of a small jet landing on an aircraft carrier. The big girl hardly knew he was there, and after he'd stood on her back for a second he came to and wondered, what the heck am I doing up here??? He hasn't gotten much better
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom