Home made chicken plucker / how to make

lynn1961

Songster
8 Years
Feb 14, 2011
south central Oklahoma
I was looking on line for a reasonably priced chicken plucker. I found a few sites that tell about making one yourself, had not thought of that.
What better place than BYC to find out other peoples experiences in making their own chicken pluckers !
Would love to see other peoples ideas or suggestions.

I don't know if your asking me But I got mine off ebay they are actual plucking fingers , maybe next year I will build the tub style one , Just don't want to spend all that money , I have the tub allready , just need the rest ... Until then this thing will have to do ,

I don't know if your asking me But I got mine off ebay they are actual plucking fingers , maybe next year I will build the tub style one , Just don't want to spend all that money , I have the tub allready , just need the rest ... Until then this thing will have to do
Yes......thanx...........have you tried it out yet????????

Not yet In about 2 or 3 more weeks Ill be doing them , I used one the last time I processes But it was smaller I have a few photos of 2 different ones I made On my profile if ya wanna look at them :) I will be posting pic of my processing again

Back
Top Bottom