Dr. Richard Fulton to speak at Michigan Chickenstock 2014!!

Wynette

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Sep 25, 2007
Michigan
Folks, I am pleased to announce that Dr. Fulton (see credentials below) has agreed to be a guest speaker at Michgian Chickenstock 2014!!

Since his specialty is diseases, he'll be speaking on common poultry diseases - how to recognize them, preventive measure that can be taken, how to treat, etc. He'll begin promptly at 10:30 a.m., and there will be a question/answer period after he speaks.

Michigan Chickenstock is welcome to all - you need not be a BYC member, or even a resident of the state of Michgan to attend - so feel free to pass the word along! We will be meeting at the Delta Mills Park pavilion on June 21.

R. M. "Mick" Fulton, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Diplomate, A. C. P. V.
Avian Pathologist

Diagnostic Center for Population
and Animal Health
Michigan State University
If anyone should have specific diseases they'd wish for Dr. Fulton to discuss, please post in this thread and I'll pass the word along to him. I did let him know that it's completely up to him on what he wishes to speak about, but I'm sure if there is specific interest, he'd be happy to include information in that regard.

Folks, I am pleased to announce that Dr. Fulton (see credentials below) has agreed to be a guest speaker at Michgian Chickenstock 2014!!

Since his specialty is diseases, he'll be speaking on common poultry diseases - how to recognize them, preventive measure that can be taken, how to treat, etc. He'll begin promptly at 10:30 a.m., and there will be a question/answer period after he speaks.

Michigan Chickenstock is welcome to all - you need not be a BYC member, or even a resident of the state of Michgan to attend - so feel free to pass the word along! We will be meeting at the Delta Mills Park pavilion on June 21.

R. M. "Mick" Fulton, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Diplomate, A. C. P. V.
Avian Pathologist

Diagnostic Center for Population
and Animal Health
Michigan State University
If anyone should have specific diseases they'd wish for Dr. Fulton to discuss, please post in this thread and I'll pass the word along to him. I did let him know that it's completely up to him on what he wishes to speak about, but I'm sure if there is specific interest, he'd be happy to include information in that regard.
this is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!

thank you for arranging this!

this is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!

thank you for arranging this!
I know, I'm SUPER pumped about it! It COULD have been the invite to the most awesome buffet lunch that did the trick! He said he'd definitely stay for lunch.

LOL, now I am rethinking what I should bring for food.....prime rib maybe? LOL...wow...!

HA! Well........don't let ME stop you! (just make sure I'm first in line!!). Kidding. I'm sure Dr. Fulton's a down-to-earth person, just like we are!

Very Cool! Nice job Wynette!
Awe...thanks, but he would have said yes to most anyone, I think! All in the vein of getting the good word out!!

I have been to a couple of his classes and he is very down to earth, I believe his family raised chickens at one time if I remember correctly , all though I could be mistaken it could have been one of the other Dr. that told us that........he also did the necropsy on my birds and was most helpful e-mailed the results and answered any questions I had as well as sending a written report. .very nice man.

Excellent question, Gallo! Would anyone with a camcorder be be willing to videotape the talk? If so, I'll get permission ahead from him, if he'll give it.

Also, I'd like to get a total headcount for who will be attending the talk...

Back
Top Bottom