$1,200 !! PURE AYAM CEMANI SEMI ADULT PAIR(S); $1,200 4-5 MONTHS OLD! ALMOST READY FOR LAYING!!!

sunsetvalley

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 17, 2013
Pure Ayam Cemani Chicken Semi Adult Trio(s). They ARE ready and almost ready for laying ANY DAY KNOW!! These are TONI MARIES Bloodlines.

I'll send you a paypal invoice my Payal email is at: [email protected]

Ayam_chicks_001.jpg

Ayam_chicks_009.jpg

These are the chicks that are available TODAY! I have 2 maybe 3 Roosters the rest are Hens. I can add in a extra Hen for $500.

Extremely Rare PURE Ayam Cemani Chicken Juvenile Trios, You will receive One Juvenile Trio! This Trio will be 100% All BLACK feathering!!!

Ayam Cemanis are extremely rare and hard to come by in the USA, there are only three bloodlines in the USA. GreenFire Farms is curently offering a pair for $4,999.99 !!!!!!!!

The Indonesian chicken breed known as Ayam Cemani are completely black: black plumage with a beetle green shine, black legs and toe nails, black beak and tongue, black comb and wattles, black meat and bones and even dark organs. The Ayam Cemani is one of the most beautiful chickens in the world!! In Asia, the Ayam Cemani is believed to have mystical powers in their black meat as they are for their extraordinary inked-black feathers that shimmer with a metallic sheen of beetle green. Ayam Cemani is a friendly bird, and the hens lay about 60 creamed colored with a slight pink tinted eggs their first year. The average egg weight is 45 g per egg. The roosters weigh 2-2.5 kg and the hens from 1.5-2 kg.
Livestock Record Keeping Genetic Records: Genetics/Pen ID's:We do things a little different then most we have separate pens for each rooster and hen. WE ONLY KEEP A PAIR,ONE HEN AND ONE ROOSTER PER PEN. Thus, we have separate blood lines. THE JUVENILE TRIO YOU BUY WILL BE FROM DIFFERENT PENS!!!

Ayam_chick_1.jpg

Blood line Records: We keep track of what blood lines are breeding in a family tree. We have two separate blood lines in the blood line records. To my knowledge there are only a few blood lines of Ayam Cemani in the USA. The genetic pool is very small. Because of this all breeders must be very careful and keep detailed records as not to inbreed the genetics any more than they are otherwise the offspring will be very weak. While not every animal we produce is perfect, over time with these processes of selectively breeding to improve the Ayam Cemanis and their genetic bloodlines.

Breeding Livestock: The birds pictured here are our breeding stock, and they were selected from many specimens for their exceptionally black features and there quality color.

However, we cannot guarantee the distribution of black pigment in their offspring. It is a possibility that the offspring may have white pigment. Not every offspring is going to be destined to be show quality.

Ayam Cemani Breeder, is a family owned business dedicated in breeding show quality Ayam Cemani chickens. We only breed the best show quality Ayam Cemani with the blackest of black color. All of our breeding livestock’s are kept inside heated indoors out of the harsh Minnesota winters in the winter time. The rest of the year our flock is hosed outdoors were they can enjoy the sunshine and breathe fresh air. Our flock is feed high quality feed, natural grains, meal worms, vegetables. We also have a reverse osmosis purifying water system for our flock they drink only the purest water. Our flock consists of two unrelated blood lines. All our livestock was selectively hand picked out of several specimens. We only kept the blackest and best Ayam Cemani for our breeding programs. We don't cut costs if a specimen isn't show quality we don't use them in our breeding program no exceptions!

Limited Guarantee
We will place insurance on the package to cover the Ayam Cemani chickens in the event that the Post Office damages the box and the birds arrive dead. The Post Office insurance does not cover the Ayam Cemantis unless the box is damaged. If the box is damaged, please let us know so we may file a death claim. Include photos of the damage, and the dead Ayam Cemanti(s) Do not throw away any packaging material or dead Ayam Cemanti(s) until instructed to do so by the post office or us. The post office may ask to see the package and dead Ayam Cemanti(s), If you don't have the package and dead Ayam Cemanti(s) the post office can and most likely WILL deny the insurance claim. In the event the Post Office denies a insurance claim there is no other coverage from Ayam Cemani breeder for the dead Ayam Cemanti(s). There is no coverage for the Ayam Cemanti(s) if they arrive dead... and the box is not damaged there is no coverage by the Post Office or by Ayam Cemani breeder.

From very nice people until they turn on you. From Toni Marie who must have started this line infected with chicks hatching with white. From people who say you have a valuable platinum or wild-type Crmani if it hatches with lots of white. From people who remove feedback from eBay and start new. From people who also sell hybrid Cemani!

DO NOT BUY FROM "BOBFARM" (eBay) or "SUNSETVALLEY" (BYC, this website). THEY SAY THEY HAVE PURE AYAM CEMANI, BUT THEY DONT!!!!!!! I AM AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER OF THEIRS AND THEY REFUSE TO EVEN RESPOND TO MY REQUESTS.
DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY!
If anyone has any contact information for BobFarm or SunsetValley, please contact me.

Back
Top Bottom