boulders moved what is this?!?

jmcgee83

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
Louisville Kentucky
My heavy boulders have been moved around my run what is strong enough to move 10 to 15 pound boulders? They didn't get in I also have a 6 inch apron around it. But still I'm getting heavier boulders.

Last edited:
My dog could move 15 kilo rocks when he was nowhere near that weight. He's not a bully breed either or any breed noted for prodigious strength. I've seen cats move rocks heavier than they are too, and I don't doubt raccoons would do the same.

It's not so much about the weight of the rock as about how secure it is in its setting. Is the area it sits in indented, and the rock flattish on the bottom, or is it rounded and sitting on flat ground? I'd reckon putting mesh over them and tent pegs or pickets to hold that down might be an idea.

Best wishes.

My dog could move 15 kilo rocks when he was nowhere near that weight. He's not a bully breed either or any breed noted for prodigious strength. I've seen cats move rocks heavier than they are too, and I don't doubt raccoons would do the same.

It's not so much about the weight of the rock as about how secure it is in its setting. Is the area it sits in indented, and the rock flattish on the bottom, or is it rounded and sitting on flat ground? I'd reckon putting mesh over them and tent pegs or pickets to hold that down might be an idea. 

Best wishes.
they are mostly flattish on flat ground. I think the stakes are a fantastic idea. I'm going to do that today. I'm tired of losing birds. Going to solve this problem once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom