Insest amongst ducks

stephen k

In the Brooder
6 Years
Dec 21, 2013
Ireland
Hey guys me and my gf have 2 khaki girls and 1 khaki Campbell boy!he got 1 of the girls to hatch 2 female ducklings but now there about 6 months old and he's trying to have sex with them!will it do any harm?

Hey guys me and my gf have 2 khaki girls and 1 khaki Campbell boy!he got 1 of the girls to hatch 2 female ducklings but now there about 6 months old and he's trying to have sex with them!will it do any harm?
Nope not a bit, if you don't want ducklings just take eggs daily but their mating won't do any harm at all. It's only natural
smile.png

The mating is totally fine, but letting them hatch out ducklings is not good for their genetics in the long-run. Their offspring can be totally fine for a generation or two, but then you'll probably start getting some genetic defects in their young. So, I wouldn't recommend allowing them to hatch out ducklings from their father. ;)

It wont do any harm unless they've been inbred multiple times before, if theve been inbred more than about 4 or 3 times and its like the dad is also the great great grandfather and also the uncle, thats when its gone to far and the baby can half deformities or become retarted.

or even if the father is also the grandfather as well as the uncle/cousin/brother of the new offspring that will be formed, the babies will most likely die at hatch and if not live a suffering life of retardation and blindness it would just be bad.

Back
Top Bottom