My whole life Story…. As Crow the Majestic and remarkable Rooster

farm316

Songster
9 Years
Jul 28, 2014
Hi all!!

Prologue

My name is crow, and my true owners found me off of I think they call it 'Ebay?' Anyway Before my true owners picked me up, I was with my female and she was the best! We bonded so well that we couldn't leave each others sight, living in a small coop that my 'other' owners bought was plenty for the two of us, just enough room to move and enough to cuddle! The odd thing was that nobody knew that I was a I think they say 'Cockerel?' they said I was a hen 'Huh!' We were getting a little crammed in our small coop because we were growing.Just inside my humans house was a Phone call, That changed my life…..

Chapter 1: A new home
A Man and his daughter came and picked me up with my female and they got our wonderful coop, I knew from this time on that I needed to be a good boy, not knowing what was to happen with me was Scary.. A long 'Car ride' I think? In the dark, And we finally hit land, picked up and carried was also very frightening to us, the girl was really good with me and tried to calm me down by soothly talking to me and I guess It worked. We were in another small crate with a bunch of other young hens who pushed and turned me around about a dozen times! It was hectic. On the other side were lots of other grown hens who squabbled forever in a day. Oh how did I get here….

Chapter 2: Freedom
It was early morning and the girl went out and unlatched my cage, we starred at each other wondering to go or to stay. Me, being the 'Cockerel' Led the charge with the other hens close by and the girl watching from the sidelines, We were FREE!! All of us scavenged around looking at the wrath of the hens who looked like the grinch, we couldn't get 3 feet in front of the pen without them squawking at us. We soon realized that we should leave them alone, the girl allowed to go out everyday and we could walk through that yard blind-folded, we were in paradise- for a little bit…

If you like my story so far, please don't forget to give me a heads up so I can keep writing, and don't forget to subscribed and any comments below are very appreciated!

Your loving Cockerel- Crow

Last edited:
Thanks! I will be writing a little bit more today, maybe another 2 chapters. After I have caught up to his life currently right now.. I will be doing some updates!

That's a great story! Keep it going!
thumbsup.gif

Chapter 3: Cages, Again..
I was allowed to go out free-range for about a week, then I guess my owners decided to plop me in another cage with my female. I was slowly maturing and my crow was get warmed up every morning, suddenly my owners put a weird mesh on my neck I didn't like it at all, shortly before.. My owners had put me in another cage this time with these 3 fat looking bodies and they had a fat beak, we soon realized that they stayed in the water all the time. The shorter small 'Duck' I think didn't like my presence and often scared me away from him and his 2 girls. Staying penned up for about two moths wasn't very fun, yes we got food and water but we had those 3 mean grinches!! Shortly after I had gotten that meshy thing which I talked about before did not stop my urgency to crow, after crow desperately for around a couple of says my owners put another sort of funny terrible contraption, the ZIP TIE it didn't hurt but it still felt quite odd and it had broke me of my pretty crow. I had thought that the girl and the man were very mean, oh yes, I stayed a good distance from them, till my opinions dramatically changed……

Heres me when I was with those young pullets

And here's my hen

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom