Cheerios cereal

veronicasmom

Songster
10 Years
Aug 31, 2009
Every year at the holidays I make some of the party mix, and I always end up with a bunch of leftover Cheerios. I don't feed my ducks any bread or bread products, but can they have Cheerios? I obviously would not give them a lot of them, but the rabbits, guinea pigs, rats and goats can only eat so much. So would they be detrimental to the ducks?

Every year at the holidays I make some of the party mix, and I always end up with a bunch of leftover Cheerios. I don't feed my ducks any bread or bread products, but can they have Cheerios? I obviously would not give them a lot of them, but the rabbits, guinea pigs, rats and goats can only eat so much. So would they be detrimental to the ducks?
I have seen others post about feeding cheerios to their ducks so I don't think giving them a few at a time would hurt at all.

Thank you! That's what I thought too, but I just want to check with others.

And I love your profile pic ML. That is adorable.

Thank you! That's what I thought too, but I just want to check with others.

And I love your profile pic ML. That is adorable.
I tried giving my flock Cheerios once they looked at me like was was nuts and said okay where's the meal worms
roll.png

Thanks for the avatar compliment, i told my dh I seem to be able to come up with all kinds of ways to humiliate poor Sammy my gander.
lol.png

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how well the Cheerios will go over with my flock. I have a feeling the goats will vacuum them up

Sammy doesn't look like he is suffering! LOL

Wobbles goes BONKERS for cheerios! As a whole grain cereal it's way better for them than bread, anyhow.

Just that one time, when he raided my breakfast bowl. Now I use it as a motivational aid. "Don't wanna come here for a diapey change, eh? Well...what if I throw some cheerios into the mix, eh? Yeah, that's what I thought!"

Back
Top Bottom