• No!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This is another, of the many chicken RP's, thus it fits in perfectly with BYC!
big_smile.png

These chickens were owned for showing and they weren't cared for well, they were being shipped to Australia, where they were completely confused. "What is this place? They all sound weird..." One of the many chickens said. "I have no idea. I'm a chicken! These weird things mean nothing to me!" Another one said, talking about the humans.

Then one chicken freaked out. "MY HEAD'S STUCK!!!! I CAN'T GET OUT YOU GUYS!!!" He'd being teared at a hole in the box, he didn't think they were big enough for him to breath properly. Then he got his head stuck.

He finally got it out. "Thanks for the help." He said sarcastically. Then he noticed that since he was pulling, tearing, and scratching at it it was big enough for them to fit through! Once they got out they did the same with the other boxes. They finally saw dirt! Saw sun! Got fresh air!

They were!-......In Australia....

Well, they screwed up, big time. The truck they were on had left and they were in a hot land of dust. "Well, perfect! Just GREAT! I couldn't be happier!" One of them said, annoyed. I don't think they'll make it, do you? Do you think they could really adapt to a incredibly hot climate before they all die out? Suit yourself! I guess maybe it's possible...
(I hope some of this story made you laugh or smile!:) I like putting some humor into the stories! This'll be quite the adventure!:D)

Rules:
All BYC rules apply
Be nice
Don't use anime (though does chicken anime even exist?...)
No cussing
No spamming
Please don't PM me your form, I'd like everyone to be able to see the form
Fill out the whole form
Put an ACTUAL breed. Please, just do research. Or ask me about some breeds. But show chickens are specific breeds.
Have fun!:D

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Breed:
Picture:

We will start on the 21st (this Wednesday) at 7:00AM Pacific time! Please join so the RP can be as fun and enjoyable as possible!:D

P.S: If this is like your RP I am sorry but I have never seen an RP like this so I don't want to take it off since it took me a while to make this idea myself. Please understand this, even if it's similar to your RP! I promise I have never seen an RP idea like this!<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Frindizzle
Personality: ( Is TBR allowed? I'm trying to find out exactly what her personality is. :D)
Breed: Frizzle
Pictures:

( She as a chick)

(She as a chick)

Name: Frindizzle
Personality: ( Is TBR allowed? I'm trying to find out exactly what her personality is. :D)
Breed: Frizzle
Pictures:

( She as a chick)

(She as a chick)

Perfect! Accepted! You are already killing me with cuteness!XD

Name: Degan
personality: passive to a point. No seriously! If you keep messing with me, you'll get the point, the point of my beak.
Breed: Silkie
Sex:Male
Pictures:

Me as a chick

Me now.

Sorry! I didn't see it! Accepted! I love that beautiful silkie!:D

Back
Top Bottom