What brought you here?

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. I had referenced BYC for some time in locating information on chickens and decided it was time I joined and become a contributor rather than just a user. Also, it give the opportunity to ask any specific questions that I may have. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

I came here because I was always researching information on chickens, just to learn and for fun. I stumbled across this site and read many threads, for months, from all these wonderful members! By that point, I had kept chickens for a couple of years and had accumulated some knowledge. I wanted to help other people out in any way I could, and become a part of this community (which shares so many of my own interests), so I signed up and joined!
smile.png

I came to BYC by accident as I was searching for answers to various chicken questions. I quickly discovered that there is a ton of great information here, and lots of wonderful, helpful members! After lurking for almost a year, I finally decided it was time to join and contribute to the BYC community, which has taught me so much.
smile.png
I love helping other members and answering chicken related questions.

Back
Top Bottom