Quail Run/ Flight Cages/ Pens Pictures for ideas.

dragon30276

Chirping
5 Years
Dec 30, 2014
Senoia, GA
I am currently building a quail cage to raise Coturnix and was hoping to get some ideas. I want to pen raise but have been considering raising Bobwhite. I am interested in seeing some of your pen/ run and flight cage setups. Please post your setups.

This question gets asked about every other week and it never gets more than a couple answers. If you either go to the cages section of the forum or do an advanced search you'll see threads that got a lot of replies from a few years back. People that are willing to take the time to upload pictures and show their coops, have already done that and aren't going to repost them each time. Unless you search you'll only see a few, if any at all.

This question gets asked about every other week and it never gets more than a couple answers. If you either go to the cages section of the forum or do an advanced search you'll see threads that got a lot of replies from a few years back. People that are willing to take the time to upload pictures and show their coops, have already done that and aren't going to repost them each time. Unless you search you'll only see a few, if any at all.
Thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom