Young laying hens (pullets) for sale - Spokane, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnehaha

Songster
7 Years
Mar 13, 2014
Spokane, WA
I am downsizing my chicken flock, I have way to many hens producing way more eggs than I can eat, and I don't like the hassle of selling eggs. I am selling 15 pullets (young hens under one year old) who are 10 months old and laying eggs daily. I have 3 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 2 Speckled Sussex, 3 White Leghorns, 4 Red Stars, 3 Easter Eggers (blue egg layers). These pullets have been hand raised and are super friendly and tame, they are very much pets. They are also very healthy. $20 each depending on breed.
I also have 3 Cayuga duck hens $15 each, they all laid an egg every day from 4 months old till the end of December. They will start laying again for the season in march (11 months old)

Last edited:
Do you still have any of the Silver Laced Wyandotte. Do you by any chance have any Golden Laced Wyandottes? I am really wanting to add both to our flock. I would love to buy 1 of your Silver Laced Wyandotte. I'd also like one of your Easter Eggers. I was hoping to add a blue egg layer to my egg basket. Please let me know how best to proceed. Thanks!

i would like to buy some of your chickens (looking to buy 3). could you text me where you live so i could come pick them up tomorrow afternoon?
thank you,
marta
509-592-6640

A lady is coming today to buy all of them...sorry. However: If I still feel the need to downsize, I'll post another ad, and send you guys private messages right away so that you know I posted. Thank you!

hello how much do you want for your 3 cream leg bar hens. I am interested in them also interested In you four red star hens to as well
please get back to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom