Hello from Georgia!

cwojbaker

In the Brooder
Mar 3, 2015
Covington, Georgia
Just retiring from the US Army after 32 years, and living the dream....horses, goats, and soon a few turkeys and a few chickens.

Looking forward to tapping in to all of the expertise here!

Jerry
Covington, Ga

Nice to meet you Jerry and thank you for your many years in service. Welcome to Backyard chickens, hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Do you know what breeds you will be getting?

Thanks!...not sure just yet.....I have a 6-stall barn and I'll be turning one of the corner stalls in to a coop. I've been waiting on spring to tackle that, then decide what breeds.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning!!!

If you need any help with things along the way, feel free to ask questions. Welcome to our flock!

Hello and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

We're glad you decided to join the ''flock''! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, there is a lot of great info on this site and I'm sure you'll find answers!
big_smile.png
Enjoy your flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Thank you for serving our country!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have- we'll be happy to help in any way we can.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our community!

Thanks for serving our country! Good luck with your future chickens and other animals.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC, Jerry. Glad you decided to our flock. Thank you for your years of service to our country. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom