Pilgrim Goose eggs NPIP White Call hen also.

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
Our Pilgrim Geese have just started laying faithfully. We are offering fertile eggs for sale at $5.00 a peice. Fertility was excellent last year. We have not set any yet this year. Our breeders are from Metzer Farms stock. Pilgrims are an excellent breed to raise. They tend to be calmer and less aggressive than some other breeds. The goslings are color sexable at hatch which is very helpful. Males are almost solid white when grown, while the females look similar to the Toulouse, ( gray with white underneath). We prefer local pickup at our farm near Braymer, MO. but can ship to most states. We are NPIP certified free of Pullorum and Avian Influenza. Please PM me your zipcode and quantity desired or if you have any questions. I will acept Paypal or payment by snail mail. We guarantee that all the eggs you order will arive free of cracks. We can not guarantee your hatch in any way.
Thanks for looking.

Also have a year old White Call female for sale. $35.00

Last edited:
We usually get at least two a day. I will probably only ship six at a time to insure they will be good and fresh unless someone requests otherwise.

Our first batch has been in the incubator a week today. 5 of 8 are showing development so fertility is good. We haven't given up on the other 3 yet. Not bad though for eggs shipped that far. Packaging was very good. Will leave positive feedback when I am on a real computer instead of my phone.

Back
Top Bottom