Buying a house complete with chickens

shennings1

Hatching
Jul 3, 2015
Thank you for this resource. We close on our new home on the 10th of July. We are adopting the egg laying hens that currently live there. Came here hoping to get educated and keep them happy and laying!

any questions you have you can search for, and chickens are a blast we look forward to your posts.

Where are you located and how many chickens?

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Congratulations on inheriting the flock of hens. Raising chickens is a richly, rewarding experience. Just beware of "chicken math." Very few BYC members are immune to it. :eek:) Definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is loads of useful information there that will keep you from making beginners' mistakes. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your new flock.

Thanks for the kick starter info! The coop needs work, and looks like the whole setup could use an overhaul. Great place your all have created here. Have already learned much!

Thanks for the greetings everyone! Hey, I have been looking for the chicken math I have seen mentioned many times. Where do I find the math class?

Back
Top Bottom