Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
As we get ready for Spring I thought it would be good to spark up this discussion again: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=333

We've
got a few things in the pipe to roll out to all of our members but we can't think of everything (even though we try really hard). One thing I'll let you know that we'll add for sure is the great suggestion to add more detailed and searchable location info to profiles.

Please post your ideas and suggestions here.

Remember, this is for brainstorming! Your job is to come up with any and every idea. My programmer's job is to bill me for every minute spend implementing everything. The staff's job is to find the balance!
big_smile.png

BTW, don't limit it just to features added to the forum. If you have ideas for content sections on the main site, programs, contests, etc. we want to hear... er... see them!

So, get those creative juices flowing!!!

How about a link to post info about resqued animals, chickens ect... needing rehomed?
I too would like to see it easier to upload pics & avitars, some of us arn't computer savoy!

I think it would be nice to see a "Showing your chickens 101". There's a section on the boards for breeders and showers, but it would be nice to have a flat out information section on how to feed show birds, care for them, clean them up for shoes, show processes, etc. Kids (and their parents) who are looking into getting into 4-H shows or other chicken shows could learn the ins and outs and maybe even offer a place for people to post upcoming shows.

Back
Top Bottom