FS: Chicken saddles (wing protector) and goose, duck, chicken diapers

lovemychix

Songster
11 Years
Oct 14, 2008
Moulton Iowa
These are the bird diapers I can make. If interested PM me. To get a correct fit measure from the bottom of the neck down the belly to the vent. If you have a growing bird you can order a couple inches larger and safety pin the front so they can grow into them. Large or very small they can be made. I also get these out within 2 to 3 days of the cleared payment or sooner.

$9.25 for a small and medium. 6 inches to 13 inches
$11.25 for a large or extra large. 13+ inches
Waterproof liner added to pouch. This is now included in price. I use PUL fabric. It's washable and flexible. (used on homemade baby diapers) Great stuff!
Leash loop extra $.50
I can ship these for $1.50 ea. Shipping discount on orders of 2 or more.

I have a little bit of every color and pattern. If you want something special just ask. I have some really neat material for roos. Flames, pirate, tractors, ect. I have all kinds of floral prints, stars, chickens, red bandana. A lot of jewel tones or plain. I use velcro on the back to secure them. The velcro is adjustable so it will fit a bird that has more tail feathers if needed. They are made with doubled fabric for extra strength. I use a dark color in the inside. But can make any special request. All edges are reinforced for durabilty and are washable. They are easy to put on. I recommend using a sandwich bag in the pouch to collect the poo or pantyliners and paper towels.

17124_100_0219.jpg

17124_picture_171.jpg

This is one on my silkie. It is a bit big for her but you can get the idea.
Chicken diaper with waterproof liner. Medium
17124_100e0306.jpg

These are chick diapers. They can also be used for smaller birds or even smaller parrots.
17124_100_0149.jpg

Regular saddle backed with denim $3.75 each. Can make any color. Doubled material and reinforced edges for durability. I use safety snaps on these.
If you want a fleece liner I make them. $4.50

Shoulder/wing protector saddle $6.75
Shoulder/wing protector saddle with fleece $7.50

Buffy with her shoulder protector that snaps onto the saddle. These can be removed and just use the saddle if you want.
17124_100_0263.jpg

I have at least 50 different colors and prints of fabrics to choose from. If you have something special in mind just say so. If I don't have it I can get it.
wink.png

Saddles with wing protector. Snap together. Can be used without wing protector if needed.
17124_100_0307.jpg

Samples: The pirate and dragon are harnesses. They don't have the loops on the back yet. They were on order at time of pic. $4.50

17124_100_0223.jpg

17124_100_0222.jpg

17124_100_0221.jpg

Last edited:
hi..i would like to order a few of these...instead of measuring my hens, because i have many...can i just go with a large,medium, and small size? lol...OR i can tell you what breeds i have..and you can guess-ti-mate what sizes i may need...
lol.png
from there! thanks, Wendy

Quote:
Sure. For the best fit you need to measure her. look in post #1 on how to do it and I'll be able to do one for you this weekend. I have to go get more fabric so if you have a color choice tell me and I can get that. I do have enough red bandana to do a couple more. It's my favorite because it's country.
wink.png

Right now they are just babies, about 7 weeks. I'm pretty sure a small would fit silkies. I like the red bandana. Let me know if you think I should wait or if you think I should go with small.
wink.png

Quote:
I just made one for a silkie and I made it 12 inches. Which would be medium. I still sell them at the same price. They can always be pinned in the front to make them a bit smaller and just let them out as they grow. That's why I like this pattern. PM me with your addy and we can talk.

Back
Top Bottom