Moodene's Chicken Diapers-Tx- For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodene

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
Devers, Texas
I am making chicken diapers for sale. These in the pic are SOLD but can make more of them. Or if you can wait, I will be posting more of my prints that I am using for the diapers.
caf.gif

All my chicken diapers will have the plastic liner sewn in for easy poo removel. They can be washed in cold water in the washing machine but HUNG TO DRY. I will not replace any diaper that has been damaged in your dryer by your mistake!...lol...

DSC09407.jpg

The diapers are adjustable thru the straps which will be easy sizing for your birds.

If you buy 1-2 diapers- they will be $ 9.00 each
3 or more --$8.00 each
Shipping is included..

I will only make 2 sizes ---

Size A extra small to small -tiny to banty size birds

Size B Medium to large size birds.

I will take Paypal,Money orders, or personal checks(have to clear bank). Also Vista or MasterCard gift cards as well..
If you wish to buy some,send me a PM and along with your name,username and address so I dont get orders mixed up.

Here is a pic of my 5 year old Golden Laced Hen that is modeling one of my diapers for me..Had to bribe her with some bread treats!
lau.gif

DSC09401.jpg

DSC09400.jpg

DSC09403.jpg

This last photo is showing with her poo and papertowel inside the diaper.

DSC09404.jpg

May 31,2009****FYI..News..*****I Just returned from Idaho 2 times in the last 2 weeks..My daughter and son in law had gotten deployment orders to Afghanistan two weeks ago and we were trying to get all the paperwork for my grandson to be coming to live with us.My husband and I will be the primary caregiver of the grandson and taking care of their stuff while they are overseas.
So all I want is..for everyone to think about the soldiers overseas and their families they leave behind..this is so hard on us cuz we never know if they come home in a casket..
Now off the soapbox for me so I can go fullfill these orders and get back to doing what I like to do..sew! it keeps my mind busy... I will still take orders on the diapers..
Thank you so much,
Nadine

Here are the prints that I can make the diapers out of..I can also make them out of solid colors as well..

DSC09408.jpg

DSC09444.jpg

Here is a pic of the ones I made to compare is sizes.
From Left to right: Med to Large Xsmall to Small tiny(serama size birds)

Here is a pic of my small baby chick to show you how small I can make these diapers!
DSC09447.jpg

DSC09446.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Moodene- This might sound funny, but I was thinking i might be able to use these for some little pullets i might have in the house for a little while till they get big enough to be with the "big girls" outside. Should I use the smaller size for them? They are Easter Eggers, but i wont be using them when they are full grown

Yep, you can. How old are they since I have all ages of chicks in a coop for me to use as a model to make sure they fit..

frow.gif
Hi Moodene,
It's di here. Just wanted to tell everyone that i bought one of your saddles for my gracie-mae. works like a charm. it was so easy to deal with you. I got just the right color and the fit was great. and came in in a reasonable amt. of time. i wish i could sew.
th.gif
most important it's giving her feathers a break from mr chubbs. i bet your diapers are just as functional as the saddles. can't wait to get home to my own computer to see the pics.
thumbsup.gif

The silkies- would be in the ex-small to small catagory. the straps are adjustable as well..for tiny to banty size birds--maybe up to 3 pounds?

frow.gif
Chickie momma di
celebrate.gif
I am so glad the saddles worked for you..yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom