T.E.A. Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! I'm going! It'll be FUN!!!!
big_smile.png

Would you like to explain? I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm thinking I should. Explanation please.

******************Never mind. Looked it up. Watching this one, folks.

Last edited:
Quote:
You could have gave me a clue now I have to look it up too.
barnie.gif

A "Sorta" reenactment of the Boston Tea Party as a protest against the current taxes, and other laws etc...

Unfortunately, SOME (not all) people, networks and groups are using it as an anti-Democrat, Anti-Obama campaign... even thought the current tax laws were imposed by the Bush administration... (Obama hasn't made any changes to it yet, there hasn't been enough time, and any he does make wouldn't take effect until next year!) and many folks involved in the Tea Parties aren't aware of that.

Then there are the OTHER networks that are using footahge of the demonstrations in the opposite way, to peg anyone that attends as "extremists" and nutjobs....

I just wish ALL the people involved in the gatherings were well- informed; and that the ones covering it would stick to the old rules of News casting---"Just The News--just the facts..." and leave their personal politics and opinions out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom