BackyardGoats.Com?? Soon???

Thomas423

Songster
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Port Deposit, MD
Hey Rob (NiftyChicken),

Great site you have here. I have learned everything that I needed to know to start my chicken flock and feel confident that as I need more info, someone here will know the answers.

I just checked out your BackYardCows site. DH says NO! to a BY cow.
But I do have two goats as do many users on here. When do we get our site? I know that there is a section for other livestock, but there is so much more to goats. Maybe we can use the same user name and switch between the two sites.

But either way, great site!!!

Nifty is working on it. I heard someone else already owns the backyardgoats name and isn't willing to give it up
smack.gif

Quote:
I typed BackYardGoats.com into the address bar and they aren't even using it. It goes to a different site. What a shame they won't give it up. When I did a yahoo search and google search, this web site (and BYCows) popped up asking the same question. LOL

Maybe we can help him come up with a new goat site name.
BackYardBrats?? LoveMyGoat.com?? Hummmm.

I've been to alot of great goat sites in the past two years, but this forum is the best for getting questions answered from different perspectives and experiences.

Oooohhh, I was thinking about this the other day and I had a good name, but I was not at the computer and now I have forgotten it.
barnie.gif
he.gif
C'mon brain, get in gear!

how bout knocking off the s and just having backyardgoat - kinda cheesy I know but oh I can't wait to have the forum for goats....I'm trying to waiting patiently since I got my goats a week ago.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom