Burke County Fairgrounds
145 Bost Rd
Morganton, NC 28655

Map to FairGrounds: http://www.burkecountyfair.org/map.jpg
Google
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=145+Bost+Rd,+Morganton,+NC

Open
to the Public -- Feel Free to come and look around

Building opens at 6am for exhibitors to start cooping their birds. State Testers will be there till 9am.

Judging starts at 9am, all birds must be cooped by then. As a row is being judged it will be roped off. Enjoy the other rows in the mean time. Interfering with the Judges will not be tolerated.

There will be a Silent Auction and Raffle for donated items and birds.
*****If anyone is interested in donating any items, breeding pairs, or females you can bring them to me the day of the show. I will get them setup where they need to be.*****

There is always an Outside Sales Area.

Please, Visit the Concession Stand to support the hosting Club.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yayy! Thanks so much for adding this post!!
celebrate.gif

Thank you Matt, sure look forward to going or coming [which ever] Anyway looking forward to meeting all of ya'll. And seeing this show. Just hope the weather will be good.

We are going to try and make it. I will have to make sure all birds are taken care of first and hope no one comes up and stops us from coming. Once I get to talking I can't shut up and then we will miss it.
Gosh, me and Matt together could talk BOTH ears off a mule!
lau.gif

AND at a chicken show, no less!
gig.gif

I'll have to make sure I see everything before I come over to where you are, Matt! I'll be there the rest of the day swapping stories with you! Of course, DH is coming so he can make me shut up after a while.
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom