showgirls

got any boys you want to get rid of cheap? that one i got turned out to be female and now i need a boy.

i got several nice comments about my Sebbies at the show last weekend.

I am glad your sebbies turned out so well! I lost one in the cattle tank this morning--the ramp was too slick for her to get out and by the time I found her she was barely alive. She died, so sad! I might have a boy--I want to see how they pair up. It would save me from having to lock a poor gander up by himself. I had to do that last year. I should know by February. I should have lots of babies, too.
smile.png

The showgirl eggs were 26.00 for a dozen, that includes shipping. Rebecca will be taking any extras we get from the hatch (thank you). I blame HER for getting my mom on this "showgirl obsession"!
tongue.png
After mom held that little chick, that's all we hear about!

Ok, I admit, I'm pretty crazy about the showgirls, too.
wink.png

Last edited:
I just want to tell everyone how awesome Angie is...

After I sent the payment for my eggs through Paypal, I realized that my account had my old address on it! I emailed Angie, but she had already taken my eggs to the post office! Well, she went BACK to the post office, after they had already closed, and got someone to find the box. Now, the eggs are on their way! She's working on a website. I think everyone should check her out, she's really great.
big_smile.png

My friend has Showgirls, White ones. I know nothing about Showgirls so this is what she tells me. Some showgirl eggs hatch out to look like Silkies, but they will still carry the Showgirl gene. I have one of her Hens, Snowball, she hatched out looking like a Silkie.

E-mail her, her name is Julieann and she in not in the club. Tell her she was refered by ItsSuzzie. Her email is [email protected]. See if she wants to sell her eggs.

I used her eggs for the 6 egg trade in November, I sent 12
and the reciepient said she candled and 10 were growing. I kept 9 of the poohier ones and all 9 show life. So, hers are difinately fertile. If she tells you that she will give them away to me, I will drive over, about an hour away, and get them in the mail to you. I have only mailed once, but all 12 got there, I think...they did not say any broke. I will only charge postage and supplies if that is what she wishes. Hers are only White.

Here is my Snowball.
BantamHen-WhiteSilkieShowgirl-Snowb.jpg

Good luck to you....if you and Julieann work out something that involve me, please contact me through our club mail.

Suzzie

none of my showgirls r laying now to cold.
sad.png
i raise and breed F12-F17 in several different colors.
smile.png

however i want to make a correction i saw posted. yes, showgirls can hatch showgirl or silkies but any silkies r purebred silkie. they do not hide the naked neck gene. if u don't see the naked neck it DOESN'T carry the gene for it. alot of people do not know that but i wanted to make sure ya all knew that. they also can throw showgirls with or without bowties on the neck. non bowtied when bred produce more showgirls to hatch than bowtied do.
wink.png

silkie

Back
Top Bottom