My silkie loves the new chicks :-)

Hopefully thats what she wants to mother them.. I'm worried about letting them play together. Peanut pecks everything shes curious about

Chicken nappy... first there's the chicken apron, now the chicken nappy.... I've heard everything now.

But do tell where does one get a chicken nappy in case their child becomes way too attached to their silkie?

And she does seem to want those babies, maybe she's thinking, "adoption! Chicks without all that boring sitting!"

Hahaha
lau.gif

You can get chicken diapers at www.chickendiapers.com Ruth is the owner and shes great. The diapers come in quite handy and work really well. My silkie has been indoors all her life. Shes only 4 months old but shes my buddy
hugs.gif

Yep! You can have the chicken diaper lady sew on a loop for the leash. Or, there is a lady on here that sells chicken saddles and she puts loops on those too.

DSC09190.jpg

if shes like my adults shed take care of them alright.last year our phinoex hen who flies well,got in with our youngsters while i was at work and attaked our lt.brahma rooster and relly tor up one of his wings,he was ok thought and she got alittel hens face,she healed to no scare ,this year the fence is even higher betweeen the 2 pens.
thumbsup.gif

That very well could be. I just got used to calling him a her haha. "He" was making a horrid noise the other day that could have been crowing. So wouldn't surprise me if he's a boy.. It sounds so weird calling him a him though haha

Aarrgg!
barnie.gif
Why can't chickens be more obvious about their gender haha

I was going to ask if that was a chicken diaper and how does she like it? how hard is it to clean, etc...??? because I can see myself letting my birds in the house for visits as well as on stormy nights when I'm worried about them!

My hubby would
roll.png
but that's OK...please tell me more about that chicky dipe...thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom