Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 3954
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #39532 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:15pmpost #39533 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:15pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #39534 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:16pmpost #39535 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:18pmpost #39536 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:19pmpost #39537 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:20pmpost #39538 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:21pm@Sally Sunshine Kat? It gets around pretty well even lame with a lot of determination. The joint is not right though. It seems bigger, but I don't know if that is from walking on it the day of hatch. The lady I hatch with said she missed that one.post #39539 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:24pmThread Starter
whole bunches of somethingQuote:Originally Posted by FridayYet
Orloffs, Orloff/EE and Orloff/Legbar. One of my Orloff girls hasn't laid in the last 5 days, so I pulled 3 of her eggs out of the fridge, along with another Orloff/Legbar just because it was there.
Making sure everything works right before the Easter HAL - it's a test run.
you know I amrouting on this hatch! all go for test hatches!!
just set the flashlight on them dont move them they be fine. them itty bits I dont mess with too much, but I roll them to turn them so they are pretty strong!Quote:Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
Quote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
thats fine it wasnt long.... little movements....
did you see how @Bubbles12345 glued a lego on her adjustment knob to make smaller changes ????
Hi there Fri! I bet they will do fine like mine did! what breeds did ya set?
barley pops? sounds like a good time but sorry on the tackle!
you never seen a real size REAL chicken before? bawahahha ok there is nuttin real about them. they are AWEsome
Want me to repost them?
yes and can you explain the whole still air vs fan thing to CH too while your at it PLEASE pretty please, I am trying to help someone on FBQuote:Originally Posted by Ur-ur-ur-urrr
The biggest I've ever seen was a BA rooster that I mistook for a Jersey Giant. I thought it was huge, but it wasn't 30" tall at the eyes, either!!!
someone on FB rare breed poultry has some big jerseys!
- CALL DUCK CANDLING pics by Rayvyn day 5 & 11 & 14 & 18 see posts #1348 post #1354 post #1844 post #2696
Incubators with fans and without fans need to run at DIFFERENT TEMPS! post #31175
LOVEEEE this is what HarmonyAnn wants but we cant find any on the east coast!post #39540 of 1576311/24/16 at 6:27pmThread Starter
CHICKEN HAWK you coulda looked yerself ya know
Jan 16, 2016 at 10:58 am
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 1/24/16 at 6:32pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! 3 seconds ago
- › Newbie Duck Owner! 29 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Hailing from North Florida 1 minute ago
- › 2 lazy layers after a move 1 minute ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 1 minute ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 2 minutes ago
- › FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for Giant Cochin Breeders! 3 minutes ago
- › ₸hḕ Nigh₮ Mờves - A Fantasy RP 3 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.