BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Raising BackYard Chickens › Incubating & Hatching Eggs › Hatch-A-Longs › 7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 7 Contest Guess the Number of eggs set
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 7 Contest Guess the Number of eggs set - Page 8

post #71 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by generaldsherman View Post


the correct answer is 42


42, the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. This Answer was first calculated by the supercomputer Deep Thought after seven and a half million years of thought. This shocking answer resulted in the construction of an even larger supercomputer, named Earth, which was tasked with determining what the question was in the first place.

post #72 of 78
The number of times a certain someone asked, "who won?"

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR COMPLAINTS TO MY MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7 OR CHAOS18 IF YOU ARE REALLY IRATE!
 

Reply

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR COMPLAINTS TO MY MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7 OR CHAOS18 IF YOU ARE REALLY IRATE!
 

Reply
post #73 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronott1 View Post


42, the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. This Answer was first calculated by the supercomputer Deep Thought after seven and a half million years of thought. This shocking answer resulted in the construction of an even larger supercomputer, named Earth, which was tasked with determining what the question was in the first place.

Lol, I was thinking that but it's been so long since I saw that movie that I didn't want to say it, just in case I was wrong lol
Cream Crested Legbars, BCM, bearded silkies, Welbars, lavender ameraucanas

Turkeys:Bourbon red/buff, red bronze, royal palm, mottled black

Muscovy Ducks

I also make hen saddles, PM me for details!

www.onemountainacres.weebly.com
Reply
Cream Crested Legbars, BCM, bearded silkies, Welbars, lavender ameraucanas

Turkeys:Bourbon red/buff, red bronze, royal palm, mottled black

Muscovy Ducks

I also make hen saddles, PM me for details!

www.onemountainacres.weebly.com
Reply
post #74 of 78
Go home. Get ready for the Easter hatch.
post #75 of 78
If you want to see something funny boil up a package of ramen noodles. I didnt add the seasoning packet. And put a few noodles in with the chicks. They will go crazy playing keep away
post #76 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude View Post

If you want to see something funny boil up a package of ramen noodles. I didnt add the seasoning packet. And put a few noodles in with the chicks. They will go crazy playing keep away

I have fed them spaghetti noodles. It is funny to watch them slurp them down.

post #77 of 78
I fed the beast, and his sour face is gone.
I think I'll name him Ren. Maybe Stimpy. :-D

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR COMPLAINTS TO MY MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7 OR CHAOS18 IF YOU ARE REALLY IRATE!
 

Reply

I AM THE OWNER OF ABI'S COFFEE HOUSE. 

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR COMPLAINTS TO MY MANAGER, HEATHERFEATHER7 OR CHAOS18 IF YOU ARE REALLY IRATE!
 

Reply
post #78 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick View Post

I fed the beast, and his sour face is gone.
I think I'll name him Ren. Maybe Stimpy. :-D

I keep my sourdough in a jar like this:

 

anchor-hocking-98591cr2-1-2-qt-heremes-jar.jpg

 

The spring lets the air out but not back in. After I use it and replenish it, I seal the jar and put it into the fridge. I take the starter out about two hours before using it(most recipes start with a sponge).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hatch-A-Longs
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Raising BackYard Chickens › Incubating & Hatching Eggs › Hatch-A-Longs › 7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 7 Contest Guess the Number of eggs set