My only Welsummer came from a hatchery. She arrived by mail in poor shape and was very undersized. She pulled through with extra attention but was stunted for many months. However, she eventually...
I was looking for a meat outcross for my EE hens, so I bought 25 Dark Cornish roosters. I raised them together and culled them down (sent to freezer camp) all but 5, then introduced them to my...
I've had several of these chickens. The free rooster I got from the hatchery looks like the one in the main photo. I also have a red one. The hens are all unique. They have the same basic...
I purchased two pullets and a cockerel from a fellow chicken lover. I don't regret it at all. These birds aren't too flighty, and always know when it's time to roost. They are great foragers, but...
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
Egg question - Page 2
Currently, there are 1850 Active Users (193 Members and 1657 Guests)
- › Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE 18 seconds ago
- › Australorp Black Blue & Splash! POST PICS PLEASE!!! 24 seconds ago
- › Cure for leg paralysis? 42 seconds ago
- › hens not laying 42 seconds ago
- › prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome) 50 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 51 seconds ago
- › Naked Neck/Turken Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Importing viable eggs from argentina to usa 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Chickens 1 minute ago
- › Topic of the Week - Emergency/First Aid Preparedness 2 minutes ago
- › Growing up chickens
- › 20 Things i wish i knew before i started...
- › Finally out of the coop!
- › A Portrait of Chicken....Portraits? (Chick...
- › An Experiment in Chick Sexing Methods
- › Poultry Ownership and Dealing with Loss (From...
- › WVduckchick's Ducks!
- › Our Lovely Ducks
- › My Pepper!
- › The little lone chick