I have had a number of Polish over the past three years and I can definitively say I will never get another one. I have a medium sized (25) mixed flock and the Polish were constantly being picked...
This breed although a slow growing meat bird in reaching its weight potential can be worth the wait. Its downy type feathering helps disperse flavor enhancers throughout the body making the...
I dont understand the reviews on them being skittish, its called babying them! If you want a nice chicken you have to play with them and make them think youre the mother hen. I know I have, they...
We've had chickens two different times so far over the years, and Australorps are always our first choice. Both times they started laying for us at 6 months old or a little before. We got them...
my dutch rooster Pecan is the best chicken i have ever had. he will protect his flock, but is very sweet to people. hes very small, so he doesn't eat very much. i hope to get more in soon.
Egg question - Page 2
Currently, there are 1982 Active Users (194 Members and 1788 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 6 seconds ago
- › Aluminum polycarbonate mobile Coop? 25 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 29 seconds ago
- › Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE 39 seconds ago
- › Injured duck - Leg Was Tied - Photo attached 1 minute ago
- › Mixing duck breeds 1 minute ago
- › BYC Café 2 minutes ago
- › Hello from Hershey, Pennsylvania! 2 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about goats! 2 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 2 minutes ago