So, bad news.
The package says to medicate for 7-14 days, and this Sunday is going to be 14 days, and I planned to give them regular water before then. But, this past Tuesday, I noticed the chicks were sneezing again, so I decided to give them the antibiotics for a little longer. Today. one of the chicks started to sound congested again. I gave her some VetRx under her wing and added a little bit more of the antibiotic to their water.
At this point, I'm worried that they're going to become resistant to the antibiotics and there won't be anything I can do. There is a lot of dust around where I have them right now, so I'm not sure if that could have anything to do with it, but I'm going to try to keep their space as clean as possible. I'm going to add a little bit more powder to their water and keep an eye on that one chick.
This is my first time dealing with chicks with breathing problems, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong :(