Thanks so much for all of the great replies. Really appreciate all of the helpful information. We are still figuring out our housing plans, so it probably works better for us to wait for two more weeks anyway. But, like is often the case, sounds like there is no one single correct answer. Of course, who knows what will happen. I can see us going back to TSC for more supplies and getting lured into an early purchase! Particularly if they have some americauna pullets!
Thanks again - you guys are great!