4H poultry showmanship Questions!
Its kinda hard to explain over just some text message, I suggest asking your 4H leader for some help and g on youtube and watch some showmanship videos. Things I have learned from doing a few showmanships is this-
1. DO NOT LET YOUR BIRD FLY OFF THE TABLE- Its a instant disqualification!
2. Keep your bird awake but calm.
3. When your bird is just on the table try to keep hands off if possible but again, don't let him/her off the table.
4. SMILE!!! :D Most judges like kids who at least look like theyre having fun!
5. Wear good shoes, you might be standing there for a while... I've had to stand for 35-40 minutes before...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQi41pojTU This is a pretty good one :)