BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › The Haunted Forest RPG
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Haunted Forest RPG - Page 242

post #2411 of 4375
Elle runs down the stairs and stops at greymane. "You should've woke me up" She says reaching down to tie her shoes. She looks up quickly. "Hey, didn't I come with shoes?"
Edited by Athaid - 6/22/16 at 10:35am
post #2412 of 4375
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost bite88 View Post


Luna jumps up trying to get the bag "Hey no fair I'm to short for this" she sighs then front up and grabs it "Ha got it" she waves it victoriously

Xylo smiles and asks, "So you do want my kisses?"

post #2413 of 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaDaHutt View Post

Xylo smiles and asks, "So you do want my kisses?"


Luna smiles "Of course I want them" she states happily
post #2414 of 4375
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost bite88 View Post


Luna smiles "Of course I want them" she states happily

Xylo laughs. He reaches for her face, he's about to give her one.

post #2415 of 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaDaHutt View Post

Xylo laughs. He reaches for her face, he's about to give her one.



Luna giggles slightly and leans forward and kisses him passionately
post #2416 of 4375
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost bite88 View Post


Luna giggles slightly and leans forward and kisses him passionately

Xylo continues with the kiss, making sure to keep it passionate. He savors the moment, because he now knows he an ally, even though she might not like killing. It feels as if the whole forest hates him.

post #2417 of 4375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaDaHutt View Post

Xylo continues with the kiss, making sure to keep it passionate. He savors the moment, because he now knows he an ally, even though she might not like killing. It feels as if the whole forest hates him.


Luna smiles slightly into the kiss after awhile pulls away "I love ok so don't forget that, I want you to be more careful so I don't lose you" she states seriously as she looks into his eyes
post #2418 of 4375
Greymane is becoming very tired, but he keeps on. " Last I saw your shoes and socks, they were by the wash basin, just outside the back door through the kitchen. They may be wet Elle. You can set them by the fire for a while and dry them." He winces, the pain in his knee flaring.
post #2419 of 4375
Elle looks at greymane - He looked exhausted. She doesn't want to take advantage of his good nature, she's already stayed far longer than she promised to. "Oh.. Of course they are, I must have slipped them off.." She takes the sword and food bag from his arms. "It's okay, I'll dry them at home." She says with a half hearted smile. She walks to the door and swings it open, turning and giving greymane a small wave before descending into the night.
post #2420 of 4375
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost bite88 View Post


Luna smiles slightly into the kiss after awhile pulls away "I love ok so don't forget that, I want you to be more careful so I don't lose you" she states seriously as she looks into his eyes

Xylo sighs, "Fine. And you need to learn how not to be sliced in the back by a hunter and tied up by a snake." he laughs

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › The Haunted Forest RPG