BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › The Slash of Battle-/-A Warriors Cats RP(Members needed)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Slash of Battle-/-A Warriors Cats RP(Members needed) - Page 3

post #21 of 187
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vachick15 View Post

"The nursery's getting full." Willowfrost sighed seeing the four other queens and five if she included herself.
~
Featherkit smiled and started bouncing, stepping on Rainkit tail accidently. Not really apologizing, she looked back at Ravenkit and meowed excitedly "Wanna play?" she asked.
~
Rainkit jerked awake and hissed "Watch where your going!" the black tom then got up and looked fondly at Smokekit.
~
Rosethorn licked her paws and laid her head on them.
Goldentail nodded ,"It is"she mewed.
~
Ravenkit didn't answerShe jumped at the Shekit and batted her ears.
~
Smokekit growled at her sister who was batting her ears.
AcornAcorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.Why aren't you here?At my side, Watching the suns golden rays...
Reply
AcornAcorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.Why aren't you here?At my side, Watching the suns golden rays...
Reply
post #22 of 187

Name: Ivypaw
Age: 7 moons
Gender: She-cat
Personality: Caring and kind, she's loyal but doesn't like battling that much
Description(No Photo): A beautiful she-cat with ivy green eyes and a snowy, pure white pelt.
History: She is one of Willowfrost's kits
Mate: None
Kits: None
Siblings: Waterkit (dead)
Parents: Willowfrost and Rainfoot
Clan: DawnClan
Rank: Med Cat Apprentice
Other Famliy members: Runningstar, Berrysong, Featherkit, Rainkit
Username: Vachick15

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply
post #23 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluckcluck1215 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vachick15 View Post

"The nursery's getting full." Willowfrost sighed seeing the four other queens and five if she included herself.
~
Featherkit smiled and started bouncing, stepping on Rainkit tail accidently. Not really apologizing, she looked back at Ravenkit and meowed excitedly "Wanna play?" she asked.
~
Rainkit jerked awake and hissed "Watch where your going!" the black tom then got up and looked fondly at Smokekit.
~
Rosethorn licked her paws and laid her head on them.
Goldentail nodded ,"It is"she mewed.
~
Ravenkit didn't answerShe jumped at the Shekit and batted her ears.
~
Smokekit growled at her sister who was batting her ears.

Featherkit laughed and batted at Ravenkit's muzzle, lightly.

~

Rainkit smiled and laid his head on his paws, looking at Smokekit.

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply
post #24 of 187

Okay,

Name: AcornFlower
Age: 23 moons
Gender: she-cat
Personality: sweet, calm, paitent and a great healer
Description(No Photo): Light brown and dark brown body with little white "Blossoms" overlapping her eyes are green
History: Always wanted to be a med cat and has an unusaly strong connection with StarClan
Mate: Can't have one
Kits: can't have any
Siblings: all stillborn
Parents: PearlBerry and CoalShade
Clan: DawnClan
Rank: Med- cat
Other Famliy members: none
Username: @Feather Hearts

 

Name: StormFang
Age: 12 moons
Gender: tom
Personality: fierce, hot tempered, but ferouciously loyal
Description(No Photo): Dark gray tabby tom with stormy green eyes
History: Unlike his sisters, RavenStar kept him ordering AmberFlame to raise him, when he bacame an apprentice she told her clan and him, the truth
Mate: none
Kits: none
Siblings: FrostFang, GoldenFire, ShadowStar
Parents: RavenStar, unknown
Clan: RockClan
Rank: Warrior
Other Famliy members: none
Username: Feather Hearts

 

Name: GoldenFire
Age: 12 moons
Gender: she-cat
Personality: sweet, calm and level headed
Description(No Photo): Blazing bright golden she-cat with beautiful violet eyes
History: Abandoned like her littermates and then saved by riverclan
Mate: none
Kits: none
Siblings: FrostFang, ShadowStar, StormFang
Parents: RavenStar and Unknown
Clan: RiverClan
Rank: Warrior
Other Famliy members: adoptive parents(See shadowstar
Username: Feather Hearts

 

Name: FrostFang
Age: 12 moons
Gender: She-cat
Personality: sweet, calm and curious
Description(No Photo): white with pale silver stripes and light green eyes
History: abandoned and rescued like her littermates
Mate: none
Kits: none
Siblings: ShadowStar, StormFang, GoldenFire
Parents: RavenStar and ?
Clan: RiverClan
Rank: Warrior
Other Famliy members: adoptive parents(See shadowstar

Username: Feather Hearts

 

Name: CloverBreeze
Age: 21 moons
Gender: she-cat
Personality: sweet, can bestubborn, and loving
Description(No Photo): Very pale gray she-cat with bright orange and white markings she has amber eyes
History: Fell in love with a kittypet, and then convinced him to join the clan as a "Starving Rouge"
Mate: TangleBurr
Kits: Expecting(Fernkit/FernShade Pebblekit/PebbleLeg BlazeKit/BlazeHeart
Siblings: SwiftSpots
Parents: mistystripe and boulderClaw both dead
Clan: DawnClan
Rank: expecting queen
Other Famliy members: none
Username: Feather Hearts

 

Name: SwiftSpots
Age: 21 moons
Gender: She-cat

Personality: Sweet, quirky energetic, and fun
Description(No Photo): Pretty white she-cat with black patches and green eyes
History: Born and raised in DawnClan she is completly loyal
Mate: CloudShadow
Kits: none but desperateley wants some
Siblings: CloverBreeze
Parents: mistystripe and boulderclaw both dead
Clan: dawnclan
Rank: warrior
Other Famliy members: none
Username: @Feather Hearts


Edited by Feather Hearts - 12/14/16 at 3:25pm

~

Quote:
 GOD Gave You This
    Life Because
     He Knew
  You Were Strong
 Enough To Live It
 

~

Feather Hearts

Reply

~

Quote:
 GOD Gave You This
    Life Because
     He Knew
  You Were Strong
 Enough To Live It
 

~

Feather Hearts

Reply
post #25 of 187

Nice characters, now the nursery's even more full, XD!

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply
post #26 of 187

~

CloverBreeze yawned, as the kits raced around the crowded nurserey. She streched out, accidently bumping into WillowFrost. "Oh Sorry." She meowed quickly. before curling into her nest trying to get comfortable. She closed her eyes and tried to think. LeafBares coming, the days are getting shorter and the nights longer. If RavenStar doesn't stop her constant battles, what kind of futre will my kits have? She opened her eyes, filled with worry. She sniffed the air. It was icy cold. The first snow will come soon, but we'll be ready.

~

 

SwiftSpots scented the air. Nothing. She had been hunting for hours without catching anything, except a scrawny little squirrel. Preys scarce. Our leader's old. Our clan is crumbling. What can we do? She pushed her worries aside and began making her way towards camp.

~

ShadowStar padded out of her den. She looked at her camp. MintWater had nothing to do, so she was teaching the kits how to catch crabs in the small saltwater pool that ran through camp. Pride swelled in her chest. Despite it being cold her clan was flourishing. Fish didn't hide when it got cold.

~

~

Quote:
 GOD Gave You This
    Life Because
     He Knew
  You Were Strong
 Enough To Live It
 

~

Feather Hearts

Reply

~

Quote:
 GOD Gave You This
    Life Because
     He Knew
  You Were Strong
 Enough To Live It
 

~

Feather Hearts

Reply
post #27 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Hearts View Post
 

~

CloverBreeze yawned, as the kits raced around the crowded nurserey. She streched out, accidently bumping into WillowFrost. "Oh Sorry." She meowed quickly. before curling into her nest trying to get comfortable. She closed her eyes and tried to think. LeafBares coming, the days are getting shorter and the nights longer. If RavenStar doesn't stop her constant battles, what kind of futre will my kits have? She opened her eyes, filled with worry. She sniffed the air. It was icy cold. The first snow will come soon, but we'll be ready.

~

 

SwiftSpots scented the air. Nothing. She had been hunting for hours without catching anything, except a scrawny little squirrel. Preys scarce. Our leader's old. Our clan is crumbling. What can we do? She pushed her worries aside and began making her way towards camp.

~

ShadowStar padded out of her den. She looked at her camp. MintWater had nothing to do, so she was teaching the kits how to catch crabs in the small saltwater pool that ran through camp. Pride swelled in her chest. Despite it being cold her clan was flourishing. Fish didn't hide when it got cold.

~

Willowfrost just nodded and went back to chatting with Goldenflower "When do you think the kits will come? Seems like every queen is expecting, except Hollyfur, we only have kits because we rescued them." she said.

~

Featherkit rolled away from Ravenkit laughing. "I can't wait for," she took a deep breath "Willowfrost and Rosethorn and Cloverbreeze and Nettlewater and Goldenflower to have their kits, then we'll have a ton of playmates!"

~
Rainkit stopped looking at Smokekit "Yeah, maybe too many." he said. Even though he was a kit, the young tom's tounge could slice your ears off. He would only soften up for Smokekit.

~

Featherkit glared at him, he was the only cat that could get her to hiss. "Cinderkit! Come play with us!" she called.

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply
post #28 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Hearts View Post
 

Okay,

Name: AcornFlower
Age: 23 moons
Gender: she-cat
Personality: sweet, calm, paitent and a great healer
Description(No Photo): Light brown and dark brown body with little white "Blossoms" overlapping her eyes are green
History: Always wanted to be a med cat and has an unusaly strong connection with StarClan
Mate: Can't have one
Kits: can't have any
Siblings: all stillborn
Parents: PearlBerry and CoalShade
Clan: DawnClan
Rank: Med- cat
Other Famliy members: none
Username: @Feather Hearts

(Oh! I was hoping someone would make a med cat for DawnClan! THX!)

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply
post #29 of 187
Thread Starter 
PLEASE RP PAUSED TILL I SAY SO OTHERWISE![/I]
AcornAcorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.Why aren't you here?At my side, Watching the suns golden rays...
Reply
AcornAcorn my dear.
How how I love you so....
But you aren't here,
At my side.
Were did you go, My Acorn Dear?

I miss you so, I watch the last leaf, of you faveroite Oak Tree,
Fall to the ground with eaasse.
I pluck it from the ground, and holdit close,
As I remember your golden and black shine.Acorn love, Oh how I miss you soooo.Why aren't you here?At my side, Watching the suns golden rays...
Reply
post #30 of 187

(Awww, OK, bye!)

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

- Joshua 1:9

 

And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of these is Love.

- 1 Corinthians 13:13

 

With God all things are possible.

- Matthew 19:26

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › The Slash of Battle-/-A Warriors Cats RP(Members needed)