I wasn't planning on TSC because I am going to the Newnan show this weekend. Going that far two weeks in a row is not in our plans. Plus, we have renters the weekend of the 27th. Plus, I don't have anything to sell and I've ordered so many chicks already. But, if you want to wait, maybe I could meet you somewhere between us. Let me know.
I'll call again tomorrow after church and see if he has any that hatched but if not lets wait and I will meet you, I still have your order requirements, I really wanted Lav's too, I need to go up that way they have quilting shops your way!!!