1) What type of bird , age and weight
Buff Orpington 6 months 4-5 pounds
2) What is the behavior, exactly.
sores on comb
3) How long has the bird been exhibiting symptoms?
at least 3 days
4) Are other birds exhibiting the same symptoms?
Some have black spots also
5) Is there any bleeding, injury, broken bones or other sign of trauma.
6) What happened, if anything that you know of, that may have caused the situation.
Humid environment, lots of mosquitoes.
7) What has the bird been eating and drinking, if at all.
broiler/grower pellets and water
8) How does the poop look? Normal? Bloody? Runny?
9) What has been the treatment you have administered so far?
10 ) What is your intent as far as treatment? For example, do you want to treat completely yourself, or do you need help in stabilizing the bird til you can get to a vet?
Treat it myself
11) If you have a picture of the wound or condition, please post it. It may help.
a couple of the hen who live in another enclosure but are free to roam the pasture
12) Describe the housing/bedding in use
rooster has a 3 foot square house with hay over plywood / wire mesh