4 week old Mrico Millie Fluer D'Uccles Chicks

I seen other members posted that the same age and they was pullets I read Millie Fluer D'Uccles cockerels develop early by this age a red comb and waddles
You could even wait longer than that. Especially if you're breeding them, a lot of changes can happen, so it's wise to wait for as long as possible before selling/giving away. For now there are no signs of a male, that might change in a week, or in three weeks, or never

I seen other members posted that the same age and they was pullets I read Millie Fluer D'Uccles cockerels develop early by this age a red comb and waddles

I will repeat what I have already stated. D'Uccles usually develop earlier. However, it is still too early for us to be sure of their gender. Right now, nothing is pointing towards a male

They all start with small pale combs and wattles, and the boys start color up earlier; pullets only go red when they are POL. Boys on average will have bigger combs and wattles, but there are some girls that can have as big combs and wattles as some boys, who comparatively have smaller combs and wattles than other boys.

If I had to guess, the one in the 1st photo with more prominent comb, could be boy. How are they now? Did you manage to sort them out?

Back
Top Bottom