50ct - 150ct. Mealworm PUPAE Breeders. FS. Breed Mealworms Easily!

RGK1987

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 7, 2011
Lake Placid FL
To those who have bought pupae's from Rainstorm these are from her's I am just handling the transactions for right now.

2nd Stage Mealworm Pupae for sale, Dump them in a 12x12 container or larger and let em shift into beetles and breed thousands of your own mealworms within weeks. out of about 30 beetles I got around 5000-6000 Mealworms.

Pupae Counts and Prices 150ct for $15. 100ct $12. 50ct $9. Shipping is Free Add $2 per 50 extra added after 150.

Included is a Caresheet for both the beetles and the mealworms. This is not a simple caresheet I printed off, It is one MADE from own personal experience on what method works best!

Bug life varies but have had them go nearly 3 months breeding all the way to the end!

To get started you only need the Container and a simple apple or potato slices and what you choose for bedding.

a cup of Chick grower works great for starters, expecially if you dont remember to feed them or the breeding beetles.

Prefer Paypal but will take checks, But your order will not be sent out till payment is recieved

Several Extra's will be added for any losses.

Will be shipped First class 1-3 days after Payment is recieved.

106006_32404_102_00022.jpg

106006_32404_101_9987.jpg

106006_32404_101_9989.jpg

Last edited:
yes, you have 2 seperate prices?????????????????
bit confusing.............can you please clarify? thanks christen

Hi, Sorry I had put it like it use to be for when people use to PM instead of just hit buy it now

Basically I just put the $1 just to fill that in because it needed a price.

You choose your own count of pupaes for the said price of that count

as in, if you want just 50 it would be $9, or if you want 150 it would be $15

so.... do you feed these to the chickens? The pupae or the beetles? Do they have to be kept a certain temperature?

Quote:
Yes you feed them to chickens as treats, Chicks for protein, or if you have reptiles their one of their sources of food

but No you dont feed the pupae or beetles to them, The pupae is sort of a "dead" stageright before they turn into beetles, the beetles breed and make Mealworms and that is what you feed to the chickens. So the pupae is your breeders

No they dont have to be kepted at a certain temperature, But I have noticed (unless you use a large container) if you keep the mealworm babies in the bathroom under the counter or something the heat and humidity from showers do great for them

but the pupae/beetles dont need a certain temp, just in the middle will do fine for them. I have had them in hot rooms and cold rooms and both was fine

I include a complete caresheet with them

Back
Top Bottom