6 Aussie puppys doing good, Bandit is now forsale!!

Quote:
My hubby wanted to keep him but we decided 5 aussies would be toooo many.. However he's suprised me alot. The others I had to fuss at for chewing and doing typical puppy stuff.. He acts like the adult dogs we have. We can turn him loose all day and he's good as gold. We've been puttin him up at night just incase. Whatch me of jinxed myself..LOL

I still wish that I could have him. I guess I'm going to have to look for another dog somewhere else.

I do not have an extra $200 dollars on me.
sad.png

Quote:
My hubby wanted to keep him but we decided 5 aussies would be toooo many.. However he's suprised me alot. The others I had to fuss at for chewing and doing typical puppy stuff.. He acts like the adult dogs we have. We can turn him loose all day and he's good as gold. We've been puttin him up at night just incase. Whatch me of jinxed myself..LOL

glad i don't have a car or two hundrad laying around although i could keep him hidden

Been awhile was curious how all the lil ones are doing. We still have bandit he's growing like a weed and follows his daddy around like his lil shadow. I seen the web page to Dakota.. I'm so tickled she got such a great home. I wanna thank Dakota and Merlins owners for giving them a chance..

Here is a few new pic's of bandit....Rotten as all get out, as I'm tryin to post this I'm having to get up and run out an fuss at him for barking and chaseing the cats... Course he fusses back at me..LOL

21968_dsc_0879.jpg

21968_dsc_0878.jpg

Back
Top Bottom