9 Years
Nov 18, 2010
Southern Georgia
My Coop
My Coop
Auction ends Friday 7/8 at 6 pm EST
Shipping is $14.00, eggs will ship saturday
Paypal only, unless local pickup, then cash optional

I have a Mottled Ancona Rooster over a Domimique and Barred Cochin. Female chicks will hatch mostly black with no head spot and male chicks will hatch black with a white spot on head (like a barred chick). I have hatched about 25 or so of these chicks, and only 2 have been roos. Pullets are black with a few white spots, and cockerals are barred/cuckoo. Pullets will probly lay light brown/tan/cream colored eggs, I sold them before laying age, although i have a few that a broody hatched that I am keeping.

I will include a few Ancona eggs as extra/bonus, only 1/3 hens are laying right now, one is broody, and the other tried, but was pushed of by a partridge cochin.

Please remember, I have no control over what the PO does with the eggs after I drop them off. I wrap eggs well and mark the outside of the box fragile. My PO is good with eggs, and people have reported back with good hatches. Please let eggs sit at least overnight, pointy end down, before incubationg them, to let the air pockets settle.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom