African geese are laying!(rant included)

Ducklove334

Off to another pond
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Virginia
So far, they've laid two eggs, I was shocked to heck to find the first one, then two days later (today) a second. I want to let them try to set and hatch out babies atleast once, to see just how mean they get, right now they're chickenpoop
lau.gif

anyways, today Beccas mom basically comes a hauling and raving "I need a goose egg" blah blah blah, "why can't I have one?, they're MY geese theres two eggs in there??"

first of all, they are HER geese in the sense, that SHE bought them, however in terms of thier care, THEY live with MY ducks, they eat MY ducks food, they harass MY ducks daily. they use MY pond, that I dug. but SHE doesn't fool with them, SHE doesn't feed them. every single bit of food they eat is MINE that I bought, she doesn't pay hide nor hair to the geese..I'm always the one whos out there with them: somad

it just ticks me off, because she ALWAYS have to have control over something, if she bothers my muscovies nest, I'mma explode, because she should ASK before going into my ducks pen, i only go near the chicken pen when I need to.

ANYWAYS, how many eggs,if left alone will the female goose lay before setting??

Back
Top Bottom