Broken heart trying to find a home for my baby

I would love to have them with me, but my new location wouldn't provide all the things that make them so happy now, i wouldn't want them cooped up, living on dirty ground, no water to splash in, i love them so much, i just couldn't do that to them.
Good news is, i posted on Craigslist, looking for somebody to adopt them and left it in the Lord's hands and within an hour, i had a local guy contact me, he has a little farm, with ducks, geese, goats and a turkey named sandwich, he cares for them, keeps them locked in at night, plus he's close by, so i can retain visitors rights, he's not the only one, I've had 4 calls, 6 emails, some from what it sounds, great people who know what it means to be a good duck slave Lol, because that's what my wife and i have been and we love every little minute from morning to night, everything we do and decision we make, is done with our babies in mind, so hearing from others that have that same passion, has been such a blessing, so it looks like my babies will have a home. This is one of the toughest things I've faced in a very very long time, my babies gave me my legs back, gave me hope, when there seemed to be none to be found, so knowing they will be close by, safe and loved, has made this a little better. Thank you for all your help and support

Back
Top Bottom