BYC Member Interview - BantyChooks **UPDATE 04-21-24 page 13**

Thanks all, I am glad you managed to stay awake through the whole thing ;)

fixed it for you Whites
Hey now! :oops:

Awesome photos. Tell us a bit about your camera/s and lenses!!!
I use a Panasonic with a fixed lens. I still don't know too much about camera use/settings but I've managed to get some decent shots with pure beginner's luck.

Last edited:
clap.gif
Great Interview Banty and beautiful pictures!

Banti, Jace is so cute. She is a round pancaker soft cuddly burb. Do you hold her? All yurburbs are adorable and round. Great interview you did. I enjoyed learning more about you.

Banti, Jace is so cute. She is a round pancaker soft cuddly burb. Do you hold her? All yurburbs are adorable and round. Great interview you did. I enjoyed learning more about you.

I forgot to add this, but she is so little that her feet get cold in winter, so she will follow me around, glaring at me until I pick her up and warm her cold toes. Sometimes she'll fall asleep whilst I'm holding her.

Last edited:
I forgot to add this, but she is so little that her feets get cold in winter, so she will follow me around, glaring at me until I pick her up and warm her cold toes. Sometimes she'll fall asleep whilst I'm holding her.
Oh my gosh. She's so smart and emotive and Precious. I'd love her. She knows how to communicate. Birbs are great.

Oh my gosh. She's so smart and emotive and Precious. I'd love her. She knows how to communicate. Birbs are great.
I've taken her on short trips a few times, and she just marches right around the new place like she owns it... she isn't scared of anything. I quite enjoy my bantams, they're all very personable.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom