Chicks got coccodia !

Judykaymayes

Songster
Mar 2, 2023
My month old Light Bramahs chicks and one Silkie has gotten sick with coccodia andvhave been treated since last Monday one and my little Silkie seem lethargic is there anything I can give them that help them get stronger?Some seem in better shape than a few.

Last edited:
What have you done so far? Corid or amprollium is the usual treatment. Dosage is 2 tsp of the liquid or 1.5 tsp of the powder per gallon of water for 5-7 days. Do not give B vitamins while on Corid. Have you seen any blood or runny poop? Are any lethargic or puffed up and not eating? Keep their bedding as clean and dry as possible, and add new bedding often.

What have you done so far? Corid or amprollium is the usual treatment. Dosage is 2 tsp of the liquid or 1.5 tsp of the powder per gallon of water for 5-7 days. Do not give B vitamins while on Corid. Have you seen any blood or runny poop? Are any lethargic or puffed up and not eating? Keep their bedding as clean and dry as possible, and add new bedding often.
Yesterday i made up a gallon solution of corid but didn't use two too so i need to remake and yes a couple are standing around more than others like you mentioned not feeling well eating little one passed away last night .I was giving Gatorade with an eyedropper.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom