Crazy Feathers and Furry Friends Hobby Farm

crazyfeathers

Songster
6 Years
Aug 24, 2013
Auburndale, Wi

Meet a few of my goats M&M on the bottom of the ramp, Kylaja on the ramp, and Harley, all 3 are pygmy goats. M&M is a fainter and until I got 2 new babies he was very naughty always ramming me and bruising me up, now he is much better.

This is Harley with her new baby boy. We were hoping for a girl, so now we have to sell him :(.

M&M again, he is a handsome guy and the daddy to the new baby goat.

This big lug is Sundown aka Sunny. He used to climb the walls because he was so afraid of us, now he is a lover especially when there is an animal cracker involved.

Here is Orphie and Hattie, just 2 of my 4 broodies right now.

Another broody hen, she was a rescue and decided she wanted to be a mama and I obliged her 10 more days!!!

Sometimes 2 and 3 chickens pile in the nesting box wanting to sit on eggs.

Best add a few of the girls, I got a rooster out of the pullet bin at tractor supply but its ok. I got my first green egg today and my EE girls are only 16 weeks!! I didn't think that they would lay so early but so far 1 did!! In this pic is EE Roo, Black Star, Astrolorp, BO, and a Norwegian Jaerhon.

I got 5 baby giant Flemish bunnies, 2 adult Giant Flemish, 1 dutch, 2 Lion heads, and 3 mini Rex's.
i
Fuzzy picture but this is our sweetheart Midnight, she is a wonderful pig. She is due in 2 weeks! Exciting.

3 of my 4 Rhode Island Red teenagers.

A few of the Tractor Supply gang (EE) when they were younger, filling up the nesting box. lol

Oscar another rescue, best cat EVER!!! He is just one of the 4 cats we have on the farm and none of them pester my animals except for Ruku but he is a kitten and hasn't got his but whipped by a chicken yet lol his time Is coming.

Buddy another one of the chickens protectors. He just tolerates them, he has never hurt a chicken or even chased one.

Lastly my favorite little animal Bentley (grandson). He Is Grandma's side kick and helps me with all the animal chores. I don't know if it's so much helping though lol. He has been In the barn with me from infant on and he is 10 months old now and has never been sick. I guess not all germs are bad, don't worry we took precautions - hand washing - sanitizer - changing clothes.

We have 50 plus chickens of all different breeds, lots of ducks, 6 goats, 2 pigs, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 12 rabbits. I wish I would have been a farmer early In life as I am an outdoors person and farm work is rewarding! So for now it's just the hobby farm, I have a wonderful life and have been truly blessed!!

I hope you enjoyed the tour!!

I loved the tour! Precious pics, especially the one with your grandson!
love.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom