Creating pairs/integrating buttons

I would put both hens in and see how they pair out on their own unless you're breeding for specific characteristics.

Good luck! It sounds like they have places to hide, which will help them get along.

To add, I’m guessing they go after him because I keep them in groups until they are about the same size as the male, so maybe 6-8 weeks old, and it’s possible they had chosen a sweetheart from their hatch group and were unhappy with the man I arranged for them lol.
I’m also planning to wait until 6/7 weeks but these two girls only have eachother so unless I’ve got another pair of bicurious birds I hope things will eventually work out

Lmfao prison gay. Best of luck to your promiscuous little guys. Hopefully they’ll settle down with a white picket fence once they meet their little ladies
Jesus F Christ I put the hens in and the boys are just huddled together in the f*cking corner eating millet.

After all that treat offering and humping eachother I thought they had some game.

They’re just looking at me then looking at her then looking me like ‘mom, what do I do’

Maybe offer her some f*cking millet, you fat f*ck?!

Occasionally the two of them will sort of approach together, then one turns away and the other runs off with them and they carry on eating. The girls don’t have cooties. They’re not even being defensive..

You can lead a man to the pussy but you can’t make him drink!

Occasionally the two of them will sort of approach together, then one turns away and the other runs off with them and they carry on eating. The girls don’t have cooties. They’re not even being defensive..
They look at each other in a cold sweat, appalled at the exposure of f-f-females…. and say “Man f*ck this, I don’t know how to seduce ladies, let’s get nasty with each other :(

Big bummer :(

They look at each other in a cold sweat, appalled at the exposure of f-f-females…. and say “Man f*ck this, I don’t know how to seduce ladies, let’s get nasty with each other :(

Big bummer :(
Eh, as long as they’re not killing eachother and everyone’s decently happy I guess

And as long as I get eggs, which is what I was after

The girls are just going about their business, not being shy but not being territorial or anything either. Yesterday they kind of just sat in one place not doing anything but now they are casually exploring and like the enclosure. I’ve also ordered more plants.

But I still can’t believe the boys are shagging right next to them 😳

From last night

Back
Top Bottom