Extra cockerel/pullet Ameraucana and Easter Egger chicks in Wisconsin

4H kids and mom

Cooped Up
12 Years
Mar 10, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
We are currently brooding 28 St Run Americana chicks. We will have surplus cockerels in a few weeks. If anyone would like one, they would be $5.00 each for the Easter Eggers and $8 each for the Ameraucanas. I would really like them to be able to live their days out as roos, but if they stay here they will go into our freezer, as 12 or more roos is just not an option in any flock! If you're interested, please email me and I can send you some photos when we're sure whos male and female. Also, might have an extra pullet or two. Would ask $8.00 each for the Easter Eggers and $10 each for the Ameraucanas. Anyone wanting a pair or more, I'd be willing to take offers. Thank you!

PS....We are also wanting a pair of rouen ducks, pair of geese (any), and a pair of bronze (or any other color but white) turkeys. If anyone has extras of these and would like to trade, I'd be willing!

Last edited:
I would love some araucanas, and I would have to order so many from hatcheries. How would you ship them? I live in MS. I would love to have a roo and a hen. That would be great. Let me know if you could do that.

Marie

I'd be happy to, but I'll have to check on shipping older chickens (I wont know if they're pullets or cockerels for a bit yet) I'll check and get back to you. Or if someone here happens to know......??

I also live in MS so if there is a way of shipping i would like to find out if you could ship a americana roo. I have a few hens but cant find a roo that i like to keep w/them.

I will look into shipping and get back to you. Are the two of you close enough so that we could combine shipping and ship them together for you to pick up?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom