Fertilized turkey egg?

sarahere4u

Chirping
Feb 13, 2021
Georgia
After going through many of the other threads with pictures, Im still not sure if my egg is fertile... My broad breasted white hen has been bred by my Heritage Bronze tom and she's been laying eggs the past few weeks. One was cracked so I opened it up and was certain it had a bullseye. I started collecting the eggs and put 7 in the incubator, while continuing to collect whatever she laid. However, on day 13 I decided to open one of the incubating eggs because none seemed to be developing and I was correct. All duds... So I cracked open one of the new eggs that my girl just laid yesterday, and again I swear it looks fertilized to me(attaching pics).. Am I wrong? Throwing the new 5 eggs in the incubator anyway hoping they will develop.https://photos.app.goo.gl/vnrKFaVMReWw5CEa6

Definitely would incubate it if I had it and were wanting poults. But there is still a bit of an argument as to whether or not that blastodisk actually guarantees the egg is fertile

Thanks for the swift reply! Yeah I guess I'll just have to wait a week and candle them to see.. Now I'm just frustrated trying to figure out how to attach pictures.. lol spent the last 30 min trying but I think either my phone or the site is malfunctioning at the moment..

Thanks for the swift reply! Yeah I guess I'll just have to wait a week and candle them to see.. Now I'm just frustrated trying to figure out how to attach pictures.. lol spent the last 30 min trying but I think either my phone or the site is malfunctioning at the moment..
I click the 'attach' button and it should bring up your phone's photo gallery to take images from

Exactly, I click it and nothing happens or pops up.. So it must be my phone acting up.. Going to restart it and see if that works.. Technology never agrees with me

Voila! I was using the app before and it wouldn't work, but now I'm uploading from the website on Chrome...

Attachments

• KIMG7798.JPG
    KIMG7798.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 6
  • KIMG7792.JPG
    KIMG7792.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 6
  • KIMG7793.JPG
    KIMG7793.JPG
    213.6 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom