FREE Buff Orp Cockerel, 4 months old, CHICAGO local pickup

kbunny

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 16, 2011
Chicago IL
Cannot keep this healthy Buff Orp cockerel, as he is becoming increasingly aggressive toward/protective of the hens and causing them stress. We have our birds in an enclosed run in our city back yard, which does not seem to be a good situation for this rooster. He would probably do well somewhere with more space.

We bought sexed chicks, but these things happen.

I would like to see this roo live out his life somewhere more suitable, but we really can't keep him much longer, so this is my last-ditch attempt to re-home him before he becomes dinner. Now's your chance to save a bird from the pot!

Please email me if interested.

kbunny

He looks great.... I would love to have him but im in Kentucky and couldn't come to pick him up... Have u thought of taking him to local auctions?

I also have buff orpintons and love them good luck with your bird... But i suggest taken him to a local auction thats what i do with birds that i don't want and plus u would probley make a little money off of him by the way he looks in that picture it wouldn't be hard to sell, if i was close i would take him but im not but the auction would be the best place if u don't want him on the dinner table... Well good luck with it!

Jared

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom