Grab Bag special 18 eggs all pure breeds. Free Shipping

NEK38583

Songster
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Sparta, TN
I have up for auction a grab bag special 18 eggs all pure breeds. I am asking $26.00 for them that includes shipping this is a great bargain for someone. These will be shipped first thing Monday morning June 11th. They will be the eggs collected this weekend.

The breeds you may get could be white polish, mottled houdan, mille fleur d'uccle, black/blue/splash standard cochin/ Apenzeller Spitzhauban/ Belgan Quail d'anver/ mille fleur d'anver/ lavender ameracana/ wheaten old english/ phoneix/ silkies/show girls/ black copper marans/ nankins/seramas/mille fleur cochins/ black/splash/blue rosecomb/BB red rosecomb/bantam salmon faverolles/Buff lace polish.

No gurantee on the breed, but I can gurantee a bargain. If you want these just post mine and pm me for my paypal address. Thanks so much for looking at my auction.

I have got a list going right now. I am going to contract everyone in order when they are ready to be filled. If you want to get on the list just pm me. Thanks.

I think I pmed you before but don't know if I was put on the list because I was asking about local pickup. I'm in Murfreesboro, TN. 37128. Wondering how much for local pickup or if that was even ok. Thanks

Carolyn

Back
Top Bottom