Grey Brahms

Do you mean Brahma? They can be a little, though I've never known them to be (directly) bullying. With mine, I've seen them higher in the pecking order than I would expect them to be and get a little moody with certain hens. As far as your Cinnamon Queens, are they younger than the Brahma or new to her? She might be establishing her spot as queen with them. Give them plenty of space and provide a more than one feeder and waterer so they Cinnamon Queens can access them away from your Brahma.

Do you mean Brahma? They can be a little, though I've never known them to be (directly) bullying. With mine, I've seen them higher in the pecking order than I would expect them to be and get a little moody with certain hens. As far as your Cinnamon Queens, are they younger than the Brahma or new to her? She might be establishing her spot as queen with them. Give them plenty of space and provide a more than one feeder and waterer so they Cinnamon Queens can access them away from your Brahma.
Yes I meant Brahma and they are all the same age so they grew up together and they are 18 weeks old now.

Back
Top Bottom